Conducting the initial search is only the first step in the recruiting process to help your company find the talent it needs to compete and grow. CSI Specialty Group saves you time and money by managing almost every aspect of the talent acquisition including contacting, pre-screening and presenting candidates.
Learning About Your Hiring Needs
We spend time listening about your job openings, and based on the information you provide us, we prepare a detailed client and position profile aimed at attracting the right candidate beginning with step one of the recruiting process. Based on our experience and knowledge of the healthcare industry, we can also offer consultation on salary level, industry trends and attractiveness of the opportunity.
After we’ve gotten a clear understanding of your needs, we assemble a project team and brief the primary Career Consultant assigned to your organization on the assignment. A candidate profile is developed, and the marketing plan to attract these “A+” candidates is executed immediately.
Once potential candidates are identified during the recruiting process, we make contact with them on a personal basis. This phase-possibly the most critical time of the search-is threefold:
- We become your spokesperson, representing your company in the same professional manner in which you would represent it yourself. We present the objectives, opportunities, responsibilities and advancement potential associated with the positions you need to fill.
- We compare the qualifications of the candidates against the comprehensive profiles developed during the planning stage. Only when a strong mutual interest between you and the candidate is determined does the process continue.
- We ask for 3-5 references and verify the applicable license(s) and certifications the candidate possesses.
Presentation of Candidates
Once our thorough screening and recruiting process is completed and candidates have been evaluated, only the outstanding candidates are presented for your consideration. We also assist you in scheduling and monitoring the interview process with your management team.
The Decision and the Offer
While you alone make the decision on the best candidate for your organization, we can assist you during this critical phase.
- Reference checks provide you with invaluable information, which helps you make the right choice.
- We offer counsel and facilitate communications on salary terms, relocation and benefits.
- We also assist the candidate through the emotional process of resigning his or her present position and dealing with counteroffers.