This episode is part of our Expert Interview Series. In each episode of this series, we’ll interview industry professionals for their perspective on the evolving specialty pharmacy market.
In this episode, special guest Paul Jardina, President and CEO of Onco360, joins host Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, for an in-depth discussion on the intricacies of operating in the oncology specialty niche, what it takes to survive (and thrive) in specialty pharmacy, and where the industry is heading as we move toward 2020.
Tune in to Discover:
- Current challenges of operating in specialty pharmacy, and what it takes to surmount them
- The vision and strategies Onco360 has applied to become a leader in specialty oncology health care
- Advice for newcomers wanting to enter the specialty pharmacy market
- How the landscape of specialty pharmacy will shift in the next few years
About Paul Jardina
Paul Jardina joined Onco360 in October of 2014 as President and Chief Executive Officer.
Paul is a veteran of 20 years in the healthcare industry, with the majority of that time being dedicated to oncology. Before joining Onco360, Paul served as President and CEO of U.S. Physiatry, a physician services company focused on physical medicine and rehabilitation in the post-acute continuum.
Paul has also served in various leadership positions for U.S. Oncology (now McKesson Specialty Health), including leading the oncology specialty pharmacy, drug distribution, radiation and imaging, and other business lines for the company. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering from Georgia Tech and a Masters in Business Administration from Emory University.
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Onco360 is one of the largest, and fastest-growing, independent providers of oncology pharmacy services in the country. Founded in 2003, Onco360 strives to improve the lives of patients battling cancer and serve the specialized needs of:
- Cancer Patients
- Oncologists and Hematologists
- Hospitals and Health Systems
- Cancer Centers of Excellence
- Health Plans and Payers
The Company’s clinical and dispensing model was developed specifically to meet the unique needs of cancer healthcare providers and their patients. Onco360 is advancing the continuum of oncology pharmaceutical care through:
- Patient advocacy
- Dispensing excellence
- The clinical experience and expertise that comes from its focus on oncology
Contact Paul at: Paul.Jardina@Onco360.com