Manufacturers from around the globe have turned to CSI Specialty Group to assist with various launch and distribution strategies within their respective therapeutic area. From the beginning of your new product launch strategy to the revitalization of existing products in your portfolio, CSI Specialty Group will lead the way to help you maximize outcomes.
Our cross-functional expertise will anticipate your needs and exceed your expectations in the areas of hub development, sales and marketing effectiveness, channel and market strategy, payor support, operational excellence, clinical services and development, and workforce planning/talent acquisition.
Whether you’re a large global leader or small innovative upstart, you’ll immediately realize the benefit of our uniquely innovative approach to tackling each project together.
Wondering who to pick as your specialty pharmacy partner for an upcoming launch? We can help with that as well. Our team stays one step ahead on the most recent drug, clinical and industry trends and information available in the market today.
We know your industry because we come from your industry. We draw upon our experience to build successful programs for our clients. Discover the CSI Difference!
Our Life Science clients include many of the Nation’s top Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and Specialty Pharmacy companies including Genentech, Biogen, Baxter/Baxalta, Octapharma & Kedrion.
- Launch planning and implementation
- Manufacturer Hub Services
- Field Reimbursement Team Development
- Clinical Training
- Sales and marketing preparedness
- Channel strategy and partnerships
- Payor strategy and support
- Workforce Planning
- Talent acquisition at all levels of the organization
- Training and development platforms
- Management mentorship programs
- Management & Operations: CEO, CMO, CFO, CSO, VPs
- Medical Science Liaisons, Medical Affairs/ Regulatory, Pharmacovigilance / Drug Safety
- Sales: Local, District, Regional, VP, National Accounts, Marketing & Business Development
- RN Clinical Educators, Clinical Liaisons & Clinical Sales
- Reimbursement, Channel Strategy, Managed Markets, Informatics, Human Resources
- Clinical Research Assoc. Managers, Data Mgrs, Project Mgrs, Scientists
- Quality Assurance, Supply Chain, Supply Management & Procurement
- Ultra Orphan & Rare Disease
- Immune Deficiency/Immunoglobulin
- Hemophilia / Bleeding Disorders
- Infertility / HRT
- Rheumatoid Arthritis / Ankylosing Spondylitis
- MS / Neurology
- Hepatitis C
- IG / Immunology
- Oncology / Hematology
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- HIV / AIDS
- Growth Hormone
- Crohn’s / Ulcerative Colitis
- Cystic Fibrosis
“My company was looking for assisting in building a specific program for a drug we were getting ready to launch within the next year. I contacted CSI Specialty Group for assistance and they immediately came up with some solutions.”
“Suzette is a very accomplished business owner and a very effective executive. She is incredibly well connected in the specialty pharmacy industry and has conducted numerous successful services for all kinds of businesses–from small start-ups to some of the largest pharmaceutical firms and health plans in the US. She is a wonderful resource to have.”