What are the best steps to a new career? Start by writing out your personal and professional goals to see if they align.
The following questions can help you clarify your objectives:
- What does your ideal job look like?
- What do you like about your current job? What don’t you like?
- What’s missing?
- What talents will you bring to a new company that can differentiate you?
After you have answered these questions, dig a bit deeper.
- Take control of your career by taking the steps necessary to achieve your objectives.
- Size of company that you are most comfortable in.
- List 10-20 companies that have what you are looking for.
- Are you willing to relocate? (be specific)
- Preferred working environment.
- Is there anything that would keep you from resigning tomorrow.
- Be sure that your family endorses your choices. Remember…you will want to move fast when an offer is tendered.
- Your career network should include friends, current and former colleagues, vendors, industry contacts and recruiters.
- Today’s economic environment is constantly changing. Make sure your skills are up-to-date.
How We Can Help Find That Dream Job!
Based on your preferences above, we will identify and present to you only the positions that accurately reflects your chosen professional path. Need an objective analysis of how to put your talents to best use? Our career planning services help you capitalize on your experience and achieve your personal best.
Of course, our process ensures your absolute privacy. Posting your résumé on a public job board can be hazardous. You never know who will see it and can create career suicide if your employer sees it. Your resume will not be shared with a client without your prior approval. We will discuss opportunities in detail with you, respect your choices and ask your permission to proceed with client presentations of your background and experience.
Put Your Best Foot Forward
Everyone can use a little coaching on effective interviewing. We’ll make sure you’re prepared to make a winning first impression. We will give you tips and insight that will set you apart from the competition and give you all the tools you need to land your dream job!
Relocation Services/ Relocation Coach
Relocating is never an obstacle with Career Solutions International’s relocation services. Wherever your new position takes you, we can help with cost-of-living comparisons, moving referrals and travel arrangements, all at no cost to you. With the support of our free Relocation Services, a relocation coach will work with you to make your next career move easy.
Offer & Acceptance
We will assist you throughout the offer stage, and provide you with honest insight on the offer, and how it compares to the industry norms. We’ll celebrate with you once you accept and start your new career!
Once you’ve accepted that ideal offer, it’s important to break the news to your current employer without burning bridges. Our firm will share tips on resigning gracefully.
If you receive a counter-offer, how should you handle it? We’ll help you make the right decision for your career.
Our Relationships Last Forever
Unlike most firms, our relationship doesn’t stop once you start your new job! We want to be your trusted source for industry insight, career advice and help you when you need to hire talent at your new job!